Thursday, September 28, 2006

More Quizzes

You Are 60% Paranoid Schizophrenic

It's likely that you're perfectly fine, though you have your crazy moments.
You tend to be a bit paranoid, but no one's out to get you but yourself.


You Are 35% Left Brained, 65% Right Brained

The left side of your brain controls verbal ability, attention to detail, and reasoning.
Left brained people are good at communication and persuading others.
If you're left brained, you are likely good at math and logic.
Your left brain prefers dogs, reading, and quiet.

The right side of your brain is all about creativity and flexibility.
Daring and intuitive, right brained people see the world in their unique way.
If you're right brained, you likely have a talent for creative writing and art.
Your right brain prefers day dreaming, philosophy, and sports.

3 Comments:

At 7/10/06 2:28 pm , Blogger Stitch said...

Yes I sure do! :) I sell my fobs....:)

 
At 18/10/06 6:05 am , Blogger Margaret said...

Thanks for visiting.
Have you started working on any new stitching projects lately. Looking forward to updates.
Margaret

 
At 24/10/06 8:21 am , Blogger Unknown said...

I have been cut of from the internet for a while so I haven't been able to visit your blog, and I am no sure if your header is new or not but I just want to say I love it!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home